This nice tour begins with the gathering of our passengers from their hotels or Cusco airport we will star with the first visit of the Inca weaving center in Chinchero to drink a free coca tea it is good for the altitude problems, after this tour we head to visit the archaeological place of Chinchero, After this stop will drive until Maras city where the ATV are waiting to us to star the adventure, here our staff will give you all the briefing of the tour and recommendations for the correct use of machines, equipment, risks and difficulties of the tour.
Once you finish the lunch (included) our transportation will be connect you to the train station of Ollantaytambo to take your train going to Machupicchu town, but if you have energy you can continue visiting the interesting tourist place of Ollantaytambo before abort your train (7:00 P.M), the overnight in Machu Picchu town will be at the hotel Terrazas Del Inca** .
This day we will wake up very early and after the breakfast we will board to tried board the first bus going to the Inca City of Machu Picchu, them we will travel 30 minutes in the bus until the citadel of Machu Picchu, We will have a guided tour of 2 hours with 30 minutes approximately to learn the most important places of Machu Picchu, once finished the tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu by yourself and at the proper time you will take back the bus to Aguas Calientes to lunch and take the train back to Cusco.
The Service Includes:
- All the Transportation
- Visit of the Inca weaving center in Chinchero
- Tour of the Archaological place of Chinchero
- 01 ATV machine per person and all equipment
- Visit the Tourist places of Moray, Maras, Tiobamba and the Salt Mines
- Entrance fees to the Archeological places
- Train from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes ( Train Expedition OR Inca Rail )
- All the Transfers
- 01 night in Aguas Calientes (Hotel **)
- Entrance fees to the Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Tickets for the bus round trip to Machu Picchu
- Professional Tour Guide in English (Shared service)
- One lunch in the tour of ATV in Maras
- Any Food
- (OPTIONAL if you want add Huaynapicchu Mountain it is more USD 20 P.P.)