Our vision of sustainability in all our activities becomes an opportunity for positive change to society, to share with our various stakeholders, knowledge and attitudes that support a good citizen behavior.
We know that the products and services that we offer do not themselves generate development, which is why we need people and institutions that have the skills and attitudes required, therefore Cusco Peru Adventure work in partner with KINDNESS IN A BOX Foundation from EE.UU providing social support for more than 14 years to many children, mothers and families in the poor town of Kacllaraccay, Mullacas, Mahuypampa and Chequerec in the district of Maras in the province of Urubamba. For this year 2021 we are including new poor towns in the province of Anta, programs that we detail:
School supply delivery program at the beginning of each school year.
• School lunch program in the communities of Maras
• Greenhouse construction program in different communities and schools.
• Green vegetable growing program in the greenhouses of Kindness In A Box
• Teen program, we work with 40 teenagers, teaching English, business ideas, cooking, smart games, painting, etc.
• Support program in sports activities such as athletics, soccer, etc.
• Support Program with small animals to farmers and delivery of food supplies
• Blanket delivery program to combat the cold that begins in the month of May
• Program of the great Christmas Party, for this special day, we gather all the students from the 05 communities to celebrate together, choosing as host each year one of the schools that are included in our social programs, bringing them the famous chocolate, toys , entertainment, drinks etc. This year 2020 we bring joy to more than 390 children and relatives of Maras.
• To make all these wonderful programs possible, Cusco Peru Adventure works hand in hand with the US NGO Kindness In A Box, giving our clients the opportunity to be VOLUNTEERS so that they can combine their tours and volunteer work in any program.
Cusco Peru Adventure recommends to our customers that if they do not have time to volunteer on their trip to Peru, they can put in their travel suitcase a pair of used shoes, a jacket, caps, school supplies, toys or a gift and you can deliver directly to our children any day of the tour programmed by the Sacred Valley or the province of Anta.
There are plenty of reasons for our clients to book their tours with Cusco Peru Adventure and we hope that they will help us to continue promoting the following values and meet our established objectives:
- Promote the ethical conduct of people in the towns of Maras and Anta
- Develop people especially in their education
- Promote safe child behavior in Maras and Anta
- Manage and avoid environmental impacts with the local governments of Maras and Anta
- Promote good education and health for the inhabitants of Maras and Anta.