Our Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics and Humanity In Cusco Peru and vision of sustainability, in all of our activities provides an opportunity to impact society, to help those around us in need, and to provide examples of good citizenship.
To achieve this vision, Cusco Peru Adventure has worked in partnership with the USA Non-Profit, KINDNESS IN A BOX whose mission is to provide humanitarian resources for the education, health and well being for the indigenous Quechua children and families for over 15 years in the villages of Kacllaraccay, Mullacas, Chequerec, and Mahuaypampa in the District of Maras, Peru. In 2021 and 2022 additional poor villages in the Province of Anta have been included.
Programs and projects include:
- Providing School Supplies at the beginning of each school year
- Daily School Lunch Program in the Kindness Preschool of Centro Alto of Maras
- Greenhouse construction projects in various villages and schools to combat the anemia.
- Growing green vegetables in Kindness In A Box Greenhouses
- Teen Program with 40 teenagers teaching English, business ideas, cooking, educational games, painting, etc.
- Sports programs such as soccer, etc.
- Programs with farmers, small animals and delivery of food supplies
- Blanket distribution to families during the month of May to combat the cold
- Annual Christmas Party where all students (350) are gathered from five communities to celebrate Christmas together at a host school. Entertainment is provided, also food, hot chocolate, toys and this party is all in celebration of this holy time
- Organic Growing Project of natives Peruvian potatoes with 50 Families etc
Cusco Peru Adventure works side by side with Kindness In A Box to make all of these special programs possible. We give our clients the opportunity to have this social responsibility and humanitarin experience by being Volunteers. They get to combine their tour with this outstanding volunteer experience.
CCusco Peru Adventure recommend to our customers who do not have time to volunteer on their trip to Peru, you can bring a pair of new or second hand shoes, jacket, caps, school supplies, toys etc. you can bring it in your suitcase and you can deliver it directly to the children any day of your tour of the Sacred Valley
There are many reasons for our clients to book tours with Cusco Peru Adventure and we hope clients will help us continue promoting the following social responsibilities:
- Promote the ethical conduct of people in the towns of Maras and Anta
- Develop people through educational opportunities
- Promote safe child behavior and care in Maras and Anta
- Manage and avoid environmental impact with the local governments of Maras and Anta
Promote education and health for the inhabitants of Maras and Anta.