Cusco Peru Adventure provides quality tours and services to people all over the world. We are a local travel company operating traditional tours within Peru’s ancient lands and Inca culture. Our experienced and credited staff are Peruvians living in Cusco, with historical knowledge of Peru’s amazing tourist attractions, mystical lands of the Incas and of Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
All expeditions and adventures are guided by our trained staff who provide appropriate procedures and techniques ensuring safe travel for our customers.
Explore Peruvian Inca Culture as you’ve never imagined!
Volunteer During Your Visit to Peru and Spend Time With the Quechua Children of Maras.
Cusco Peru Adventure partners with the Non-Profit American Charity: Kindness In A Box (KIAB) to support the education, health and well-being of the Quechua children and families of Maras, Peru.
Kindness In A Box and Cusco Peru Adventure offer you the opportunity to volunteer by:
- Teaching English to the Teens at the
- KIAB Kindness Center
- Serving food to the children in the
- KIAB School Lunch Program
- Planting vegetables in the KIAB Greenhouse for the children to eat to combat malnourishment,
- anemia and stunting
- Distribute school supplies to the
- pre-schools of Maras
- Playing games and sports with the school children at the KIAB Kindness Centers located in Kacllaraccay and Mullacas.